You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

29.1.10

The Ultimate Monster in a Box

If only you could get these results with a home made prop. You probably could but I'm sure it's quite difficult. I mean you have to factor in the programing, the required pneumatics, the durability, and the skill required to do it. Don't get me wrong I'm loving the realisticness of it but it is a project of the worthy, the pros. But don't be discouraged. If you think you can do it and your confident, do it. Just make sure you have the time and money for it. That's what makes YOUR yard haunt your haunt. The more time and money you spend the better it is. Sometimes you can get lucky and get a cheap but good looking prop. But in the end it all comes down to learning from your mistakes and moving on. Whoops. Got a little carried away there. Anyways, if you want to talk to me about it just comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.