You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

17.6.10

Updated prologue

The Mire Cemetery has been sitting dormant for nearly two centuries. During this time a lot has changed. When the cemetery was constructed no one had cared to look past thick foliage concealing a swamp. After a while, drought diminished the swamps water and something peeked above the mire. In recent times all of this “something” was revealed and this land was abandoned. No one knows why.

I'm not so shure about putting this in front of the haunt... I just kind of have it to help me with the back story of this haunt. It's one of many of my guide lines that I must follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.