You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

29.11.10

New stuff coming

I admit it. I totally forgot about this blog! I recently got an iPad and it so incredible it's distracting me. I'm sorry about the broken promises last time about new content but you know, our lives must inevitably change. In fact I've been leaning away from Halloween lately... Weird. All hope is not lost though guys I'm gonna get back in the game. And I'll start by starting to work on the 2010 season video this week and week-end. This will be my first haunt, so be kind. There was a lot of empty spots... You'll see soon.
Stay scary!
Dark Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.