You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

7.3.11

I apologize but,

I can't do any Halloween projects. NOT forever. Believe me, there's no way I would do that to you guys but there's to many things to occupy me at this point.

STARTING SUMMER BREAK I will be back in business. When is summer break? Well I'm looking at my student planner now and it stops showing full weeks on June 11. So yes, I will be back at that time. Yay! No? You don't look too pleased... Look I just can't be spending my week ends up until 3 AM mâchéing. Yeah, here and there I might mâché a skull or mess with a tombstone. But really, don't expect a huge 15 foot tall monster coming any time soon.

Come summer break I'll be breaking out projects left and right. Because I will have the time then. There's a long summer ahead of me and there's no way I'm going to look back at the end of the summer and say, "Man! I didn't do ANYTHING this summer!". No. I did that last summer and it didn't feel good. I felt bad for myself and you guys because maybe every other night you checked back at this site and saw nothing new. And that thought alone motivates me like a flag angers a bull (doesn't have to be red ya know).

So, my friends, we have a long year ahead of us. Let's see how much we can get done to make next year kick-ass. Aye?

,Dark Carver

3 comments:

  1. Damn... That sucks.
    Good luck with whatever stuff you have. Makes me glad I wont have exams for another 2 years.

    By the way, you are TOTALLY forgiven for not making props any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll just have to be patient then and wait. Surely the projects you do are of excellent caliber that they are worth waiting for. See you summer then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! I'm sketching and planning props now!

    ReplyDelete

Anything.