You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

29.5.11

That time has come.

The before stated time to start building has come! I have finished Carnarbuscula. Carnarbuscula is the name I have chosen for my first carnivorous plant prop. I have yet to make a functional base for it to stand on it's own though. In the next post, I will post a picture of it.

But now I want to talk about what's next. Truth is, I don't think it's a good idea to start any more new props. I already have about three or four props that have yet to receive enough attention to be finished. So for now, I will be focusing on the witch prop and a couple other small projects. I'm excited to finally be back though guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.