You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

4.6.11

Face Eaten Then Painted

Before
Look at that beautiful flesh hang off his face! It was a really nice effect and I was looking forward to painting him. Well...

After
One of my dogs ate that flesh right off his face! I just wanted to have them hang out in my room for the night instead of staying in the laundry room... Well anyways, I didn't want to mâché that again so I figured I'd just paint it as planned. It adds to how unique he is I guess. I mean I don't think any of my other props faces will be partly eaten. Haha. I still need to paint the rest of him red-brown, dry-brush him with some grey (when I get the paint), and finish his arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.