You new?

Here I'll give you helpful information on how to make an awesome yard haunt with how-to's, inspiration, and updates on my current projects. These are the components of my haunt, "Mire Cemetery".

10.11.09

Am I being unrealistic? (I know am)

OK I've been looking at these guys for a few years. Even though they're EXTREMELY expensive I still ponder about buying one some how. 2,410 dollars! I'm not even 18! And lets be real. The only way I'll be able to get one is by saving up money. Even though it will take YEARS, I'm still willing to do it.And yes you're probably thinking "What's so amazing about what he's talking about?" Just watch.



Do you understand now?
(By the way I don't want both. Just one. And they're both fantastic so It would be hard to choose. By the time I can afford one they'll probably be gone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything.